1. NO donor inhibits proliferation and induces apoptosis by targeting PI3K/ AKT/mTOR and MEK/ERK pathways in hepatocellular carcinoma cells, Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology, 2019, 84:1303–1314
2. Protein phosphatase 2A activation mechanism contributes to JS-K induced
3. caspase-dependent apoptosis in human hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research, 2018,37:142.
4. Protein phosphatase 2A mediates JS-K-induced apoptosis by affecting Bcl-2 family proteins in human hepatocellular carcinoma HepG2 cells. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. 2018,119(8):6633-6643
5. JS-K as a nitric oxide donor induces apoptosis via the ROS/Ca2+/caspase mediated mitochondrial pathway in HepG2 cells. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy. 2018, 107:1385-1392
6. The nitric oxide prodrug JS-K induces Ca (2+) -mediated apoptosis in human hepatocellular carcinoma HepG2 Cells. J Biochem Mol Toxicol. 2016, 30(4):192-199.
7. NOAD, a novel nitric oxide donor, induces G2/M phase arrest and apoptosis in human hepatocellular carcinoma Bel-7402 cells. Toxicol In Vitro. 2015, 29(7):1289-1297.
8. NG as a novel nitric oxide donor induces apoptosis by increasing reactive oxygen species and inhibiting mitochondrial function in MGC803 cells. Int Immunopharmacol. 2014, 23(1):27-36.
9. 偶氮鎓二醇盐衍生物JS-K 通过MEK/ERK 通路抑制肝纤维化抗大鼠肝癌, 中国药理学与毒理学杂志, 2020, 34(6):428-434